Friends of St Agnes
Charity no: 1171612
Chair: Ella Klupa
Vice Chair: Agata Grzych
Secretary: Position vacant
Treasurer: Margaret McLaughlin
FOSA is the fundraising arm of St Agnes and our aim is to serve our school community. The work that FOSA undertakes raises essential additional funds for activities that cannot be sourced directly from the school budget such as:
- yr 6 leavers gifts
- Christmas panto
- house treats
- subsidising class trips
- drinks and lollies for sporting events
- Krispy Kremes on St Agnes Day
All parents are automatically members of FOSA – this is because you have chosen to send your child to St Agnes!
You can support FOSA by:
- using Amazon smile (see below for details)
- shop online via easyfundraising (see below for details)
- attendance at termly FOSA meetings
- helping in organising and planning events such as the Christmas & summer fayres
- sourcing donations for raffle prizes etc
- assist with setting up and clearing way on event days
- attending events such as international evening
Remember if you can help, please contact the school office and we will be pleased to hear from you.
It would be great to hear from parents what kind of events you would like to have organised by us, but also where you think any funds raised should be spent.
FOSA is a great way to support your child’s school and get to know other parents in a friendly and sociable setting. We need you!
Friends of St Agnes’ has now been set up on Amazon Smile- so every time you shop on Amazon you can automatically donate to the school without any extra cost to you.
Please see the link below on how Amazon Smile works:
When you log into set up—please look for us under Friends of St Agnes (Barnet)
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for St Agnes’ Primary School— Cricklewood with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stagnesprimaryschool/?utm_campaign=raisemore and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to St Agnes’ Primary School – Cricklewood at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and St Agnes’ Primary School – Cricklewood will be really grateful for your donations.